June 20, 2012

J u n e J o o n J a x x ➝ INTERVIEWS ♢ CANDICE LAKE ♢




Candice Lake - Photographer and blogger

Where do you live
London

Favorite Website
Instagram

Guilty Pleasure
Champagne

3 most played songs on your iPod
I don't have iPod, but the 3 most played songs would be,
Ice T - Pusher
Bob Dylan - (Anything)
Bo Diddley - I'm a man 

What's on your desk
Lots of lists, tea, wacom tablet, diary, post it notes,
a picture of Ophelia I found on a flee market, 
masks from parties gone by.

In-flight gadget
The TV remote control

Favorite Gallery
MoMa and the Wallace Collection in London

Can't live without
Blue cheese

Favorite Book
East of Eden by Steinbeck

Magazine you always buy
Vogue and Vanity Fair for long haul flights

Can't travel without
My Givenchy coat that acts like a travel blanket

Favorite Artist
Sophie Calle

Someone you admire
My fiancé

Perfect Sunday
Lacy days in the park eating cheese 
after an arduous bike rike

Dream Concert
Graceland in Africa with Paul Simon

Favorite place in the world
Beach in Sydney

Favorite Blog
The Selby, because I am about to move house

Favorite Drink
Champagne

Most precious object
My rings

Store you could spend hours in
B&H

Favorite Record
Best of - Bo Diddley

Biggest Accomplishment
Earning a living doing something I love

▲ Candice Lake Interview Exclusive for June Joon Jaxx▼


0 comments:

Post a Comment