June 26, 2012

J u n e J o o n J a x x ➝ INTERVIEWS ♢ SUNE CZAJKOWSKI ♢



Sune Czajkowski - Photographer

Where do you live
In the 18th Arrondissement, Paris

Favorite Website
As I am always on the move

Guilty Pleasure
The cloth that I am wearing and my everyday coffee

2 most played songs on your iPod
David Bowie - Heroes
Jacques Dutronc - Et moi, et moi, et moi

What's on your desk
Hard-disks, srcreens and a lot of magazines.
And pictures from my last shooting.
Thousands of To-do lists with things I never get done.

In-flight gadget
iPad, headphones and coffee.

Favorite Museum
MoMA, NY

Can't live without
My girl and my old film camera.

Favorite Book
I don't read, I'm a visual person!

Magazine you always buy
  Vogue and Numéro

Can't travel without
My camera

Perfect Sunday
Day off in the mountains or at the sea

Dream Concert
Michael Jackson

Favorite place in the world
I have many places, Tulum in Mexico,
Cape Town and Cuba.

Hobby
Rock climbing and kitesurfing.

Favorite Blog
 Hmm, never have time for reading blogs.

Favorite Drink
Whiskey straight up, always!

Most precious object
A carved wooden horse, which I inherited
from my grandfather. It was a gift to my
grandfather during World War II.
It's not pretty, :-)

Store you could spend hours in
Obscura Antiques

Favorite Record
Bowie

▲ Sune Czajkowski Interview Exclusive for June Joon Jaxx▼

0 comments:

Post a Comment