December 07, 2011

J u n e J o o n J a x x ➝ INTERVIEWS ♢ ZITA ARCQ ♢

Art Direction & Editorial Design for LE FOURQUET Magazine by La Tortilleria

Zita Arcq - Creative Director at La Tortilleria

Where do you live
Monterrey, Mexico

Favorite Website

Guilty Pleasure
Shoes

3 most played songs on your iPod
Arcade Fire - Neighborhood No.1
Band of Horses - Cigarettes, Wedding Bands
Beirut - East Harlem

What's on your desk
A new cup of coffee, an old cup of coffee,
pencils, ruler and lots of magazines

In-flight gadget
iPad, TV series, and sleeping pills

Favorite Museum
Whitney, New York

Can't live without
My husband

Favorite Book
Were You Born on the Wrong Continent by Tom Geoghegan

Magazine you always buy
Wired, Another Magazine

Favorite Artist
Fashion: Alexander Wang
Photography: William Eggleston
Art: Francesco Clemente

Someone you admire
My parents

Perfect Sunday
Hiking or running

Dream Concert
Cake, the only one I'm missing !

Favorite place in the world
Madrid and Amsterdam

Hobby
My work is also my hobby

Favorite Blog
Designspiration

Favorite Drink
Tequila !

Most precious object
My external hard drive with all the
pictures I've taken in my trips

Store you could spend hours in

Favorite Record
Funeral by Arcade Fire

Biggest Accomplishment
Working for what I love and
having time for myself


▲ Zita Arcq Interview Exclusive for June Joon Jaxx▼

0 comments:

Post a Comment