November 02, 2011

J u n e J o o n J a x x ➝ INTERVIEWS ♢ GABRIELA ROUILLER ♢

Gabriela Rouiller - Photographer and Editor-in-chief at Flur Magazine

Where do you live
I was born in Uruguay, but I've been traveling since I was very young,
and I've lived in different countries such as Nicaragua, Chile and.... Europe.

Favorite Website
A lot of online magazines and Cargo Collective

Guilty Pleasure
Pleasure

3 most played songs on your iPod
Best Chopin Valzes
Crystal Stilts - Verdant Gaze
The Do - Gonna Be Sick

What's on your desk
My computer, an Acne Paper issue, Zenit camera 
and a bunch of magazines of art, design and fashion

In-flight gadget
My Mac and iPhone

Favorite Museum and Art Gallery
MoMa and Luxembourg Museum.
Little Art Galleries in Berlin are great...

Can´'t live without
My camera of course... And my computer!

Favorite Book
She Came to Stay by Simone de Beauvoir

Magazine you always buy
Acne Paper

Favorite Artist
It wouldn't be fair if I had to say only one. I have lots!

Someone you admire
I admire people that are truth to their principles in life
and make money from what they love

Perfect Sunday
Watching movies with my boyfriend in California...

Dream Concert
I would love to see The Do live

Favorite place in the World
Berlin

Hobby
Design

Favorite Blog

Favorite Drink
Wine

Most precious object
A piramid I brought from Egypt

Store you could spend hours in
(Everything online)

Favorite Record
Space Oddity by David Bowie

Biggest Accomplishment
Launching my own online magazine, FLUR
and my next exhibition in NY, at the Chealsea Gallery.
Scheduled for January 2012. This year has been full of great things.

▲Gabriela Rouiller Interview Exclusive for June Joon Jaxx▼

www.flurmagazine.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment