October 12, 2011

J u n e J o o n J a x x ➝ INTERVIEWS ♢ DIANA SCHEUNEMANN ♢

Katy Perry / Ricky Wilson (Kaiser Chiefs) / Joanna Page / Mischa Barton

Diana Scheunemann - Photographer

Where do you live
NYC

Guilty Pleasure
Chocolate Ice Cream

What's on your desk
A stapler, monitor, glass of water, receipts, lots of prints, discs, layouts...

In-flight gadget
Ear plugs or headphones

Favorite Art Gallery or Museum
Depends on the show

Can't live without
Nothing

Favorite book
Depends on my mood. Making History is fun

Most precious object
I'm not materialistic

Hobby
I love horses, but don't ride really

Favorite drink
Divine

Store you could spend hours in
I'm not materialistic. So it depends on what I need

Biggest accomplishment
Not done yet

Someone you admire
People who don't complain but live their dreams on their own costs

Perfect Sunday
Having breakfast served in bed. Cuddle with my two men (husband and dog),
go for a walk, pop into some friends, see some art...

Favorite place in the world
Wherever I can shoot

▲ Diana Scheunemann Interview Exclusive for June Joon Jaxx▼

0 comments:

Post a Comment