September 14, 2011

J u n e J o o n J a x x ➝ INTERVIEWS ♢ PETROVSKY & RAMONE ♢


Petra van Bennekum & Morena Westerik - Photographers

Where do you live
PvB: On Planet Earth
MW:At the moment I'm in the process of buying a house in Amsterdam, 
so in my head I already live there

Favorite Website
PvB: Wikipedia
MW: Yes, Wikipedia... It never stops giving you information

Guilty Pleasure
PvB: The smell of essential oils
MW: A cup of expensive coffee.. Every morning

Most played on your iPod
PvB: Kirtan Mantras
Omar Souleyman
Fletwood Mac
MW: Soundtrack from "O Brother, Where Art Thou?"
Authentic Bluegrass 
Music In Da Mix

What's on your desk
PvB: Hard drives, hard drives, To-Do List, Essential Oils and fireworks
MW: Some magazines and lots of hard drives

In-flight gadget
PvB: iPad
MW: A book

Favorite Museum
PvB: Museo Nacional Dentro de Arte Reina Sofia, Madrid
MW: MoMA, NY

Can't live without
PvB: Yoga
MW: Sun

Favorite Book
PvB: A book, I read years ago.. Named La Ilaha Illa Allah, but I can't 
find it anymore... It was a hippie roman traveling over the Silk Road..
MW: The Consolations of Philosophy by Alain de Botton

Magazine you always buy
PvB: None
MW: Vogue Collections and if I find old newspapers in
the common corridor from the neighbors, I steel it...
So I'm always 1 day behind the news

Favorite artist
PvB: Mathew Barney

Someone you admire
PvB: Marina Abramovic
MW: Lars von Trier

Perfect Sunday
PvB: Waking up knowing that I'll be travelling far away the next day
MW: Going for a long walk the whole day, without destination..
Just walking and discovering little things

Dream Concert
PvB: In the Moon
MW: In the mountains

Favorite place in the world
PvB: Mesopotamia
MW: Till now California

Hobby
PvB: Yoga, mantra singing, developing products
MW: Making music with my ukelele

Favorite blog
PvB: Shotby
www.shotby.nl/blog

Favorite drink
PvB: Chai Tea and freshly squeezed fruit or vegetable juice
MW: Fresh Fruit Cocktails

Most precious object
MW: A ring my grandfather made for me with a beautiful stone..
That protects me

Store you could spend hours in
PvB: Himalaya Spiritual Store and American Bookstore
MW: Bookstores, Garden Centre and Thrift Stores

Biggest acomplishment
PvB: BEING... Every day, every moment
MW: Waking up next to my love


▲ Petrovsky & Ramone Interview Exclusive for June Joon Jaxx▼

0 comments:

Post a Comment